This is something special. Twelve of the biggest names in Craft Beer have come together to brew Six extremely limited edition 440ml cans, each one a collaboration between a London Brewery and a New York Brewery.
• Barrier Brewing Co. (NYC) x Pressure Drop Brewing (LDN): New England DIPA, 8.5%
• Evil Twin Brewing (NYC) x Hackney Brewery (LDN): imperial coffee stout, 14%
• Fifth Hammer Brewing (NYC) x Wild Card Brewery (LDN): apricot and blackcurrant smoothie pale 4.2%
• Finback Brewery (NYC) x Brew by Numbers (LDN): farmhouse east coast pale, 4.8%
• Kings County Brewers Collective (NYC) x Brick Brewery (LDN): imperial sour with boysenberries, raspberries & blackberries, 7.1%
• Interboro Spirits & Ales (NYC) x Gipsy Hill Brewing Company (LDN): west coast meets east coast IPA, 5.8%
This international event in in craft beer was organised by the brilliant minds at Hackney Brewery and KCBC, with all profits going to Tree For Cities, a UK based charity working to improve lives across the world by planting trees in cities. So you can drink delicious beer while helping the planet!